Travel to Los Cerros de Mavecure and the Guanía region
• Get to know a place whose name was given by the wise Humboldt: the Estrella Fluvial del Sur, where the Orinoco, Inírida, Guaviare and Atapabo rivers meet.
• Camp at the foot of the Cerros de Mavecure, alongside the Venado indigenous community.
• Explore Guanía which, in the local indigenous language, means “land of many waters”.
• Pass through the spectacular landscapes of the Orinoquía region and one of the country’s best-preserved sections of the Amazon jungle.
• Discover the ancestral land of native populations including the Puinaves, Curripacos and Piapocos.
• Refrigerator with ice and drinks during the activities.
• All the activities outlined in the itinerary.
• All boat trips and land transport included in the itinerary.
• Airport pick-up and drop-off.
• Camping gear for night 2 and 3.
• Accomodation: 2 night camping on the beah (depending on availability it could be changed the location, and you can spend the night in the community)
•Accomodation: 3 nights in a hotel in Puerto Inírida (includes en suite bathroom, television, wifi and restaurant)
• All meals included: from lunch on day 1 to lunch on day 6, meals to be taken in local restaurants and in the hotel.
• Travel insurance.
• Local guides.
does not include:• Flights Bogotá - Puerto Inírida - Bogotá (we can arrange these for you - just ask!)
• Not included expenses
• Water sports
• Personal expenses
Choose your dates
|Date id||departure date||arrival date||Price||Pre-book|
*The prices depend on minimal quota.