One Day Tour Tayrona National Park (Cañaveral - Arrecifes)
• Travel back in time to the heyday of the majestic and prosperous Tayrona culture, which has called this region home since well before the days of Spanish colonisation. Today, it is kept alive by its surviving tribes: the Kogui, Arhuaco, Wiwa and Kankuamo communities.
• Explore the stunning destination found at the feet of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta mountains, an area teeming with bays, streams, corals, mangroves and white sand beaches.
• Marvel at the variety of nature, with over 390 species of birds, howler monkeys, titi monkeys, armadillos, colourful deer, the jaguarundi cat, anteaters and countless other animals calling this region home.
• Enjoy some much needed rest and relaxation on beautiful white sand beaches, as you stare out to sea and lay back to the tranquil sound of the waves.
• We guarantee you will leave here feeling refreshed, with a profound sense of peace and a new understanding of the importance of our relationship with nature. This truly is an unmissable destination!
• You will need to set off from Santa Marta at 7:00am. The journey by road to Cañaveral takes about an hour. At Cañaveral, our guide will be waiting to take you on your walk towards Arrecifes. En route, you will be able to enjoy the jungle landscape, the area’s native flora and fauna and the beaches of San Felipe and Gumarra.
• From Arrecifes, you will continue walking towards the idyllic Cabo San Juan del Guía, where you will find a restaurant and restrooms. The walk will also take you to the beautiful natural settings provided by Arenilla and Piscina beaches. At the end of the afternoon you will walk back to Cañaveral, where your tour will end.
• One lunch.
• A local Awake guide, expert on the Tayrona national park.
• Travel insurance
does not include:Transport:
• Transport to and from Tayrona.
• Snacks and water.
• Breakfast and dinner.
• Entrance fee to Tayrona national park: Colombians, Colombian residents or residents of CAN (Andean Community) member nations, between the ages of 5 and 25: $11,000 COP; Colombians, Colombian residents or residents of CAN member nations aged over 25: $19,500 COP; non-residents of Colombia or CAN member nations: $48,500 COP.
• Personal spending.
• Unspecified spending.
Choose your dates
|Date id||departure date||arrival date||Price||Pre-book|
*The prices depend on minimal quota.